Mini Buffet A
Mini Buffet A
7 Courses | Min. 15 Pax
$16.20 / Pax | ($17.50 w/ GST)
Please choose 1 dish per category
* Delivery Charges: $40.00 ($43.20 with GST) per trip. (Free Delivery for $650.00 & above). A delivery surcharge of $10.00 ($10.80 with GST) will be levied for offshore areas (Sentosa, Tuas and Jurong Island) as well as Central areas denoted by the first 2 digits of the postal code:
Sentosa – 09
Tuas – 63
Jurong Island – 62
Central Areas – 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24
* Food will be packed in disposable containers.
* No collection required (does not come with buffet set-up).
* Full Set of Disposable Wares and Serviettes.
1) All order will not be process unless a written confirmation is provided at least 5 working days prior to your function date.
2) Upon confirmation, strictly no decrease in the number of pax and no cancellation is allowed.
3) Increase in number of pax has to be made known at least 2 working days in advance and is subject to availability of the ingredients.
4) Payment will be collected upon delivery for all COD terms. We do not accept mailing of cheque after event or credit term without prior approval.
For cheque payment, kindly make it payable to “RICHFOOD GROUP PTE LTD”.
5) Cancellation policy: 50% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation made after confirmation.
100% of invoice amount will be charged for cancellation with less than 48 hours notice.
6) All prices are subjected to prevailing GST charges, and we reserve the right to charge interest on overdue payments.
7) All items, menus and prices are subjected to changes or withdrawal without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
8) Kindly inform our sales representative if your venue do not have:
* Direct lift access
* Unloading area is a distance to the venue
* Challenging layout (for buffet setup)
Due to the logistics challenge, a surcharge of $40.00 ($43.20 with GST) will be applicable for delivery to venues with no lift landing. We apologise that we will not be able to deliver to any venues higher than level 4, without lift access.
9) Kindly ensure the person or point-of-contact is always contactable during delivery. RichFood Group Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any failure in communications resulting in late or nil delivery.
10) Kindly allow a grace period of 30 minutes from the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances due to bad weather and adverse traffic conditions etc. RichFood Group Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for such instances. Your kind understanding is much appreciated.
11) Due to hygiene reason, we do not provide containers for packing unfinished food.
12) RichFood Group Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated time. SFA Requirement: All food to be consumed within 4 hours inclusive of an hour delivery.